Thursday 21 March 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Anything Is Possible / Evergreen by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
Ice Age, directed by Chris Wedge, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Seduction in Death by J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts) was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dual Hearts or Enclave.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 2002!
Which were the important events of 21 March 2002 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 March
- Herman Talmadge: American politician from the state of Georgia.
- In Pakistan, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh along with three other suspects are charged with murder for their part in the kidnapping and killing of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?