Friday 21 March 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while 2nd Chance by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swag.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing XIII or Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 21 March 2003 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 March
- Umar Wirahadikusumah: Fourth Vice President of Indonesia (Born 1924).
- An Illinois court ordered the tobacco company Philip Morris to pay for misleading consumers with the word ampquotlight.ampquot The company appeals.
- 18 Afghan prisoners of Guantanamo base were liberated by the United States. These 18 persons were released in Kabul, Afghanistan without compensation or any assistance to return to their homes.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 March 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Ahlen : 3 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Ein Trier : 2 - 3
- St Pauli - Reutlingen : 1 - 2
Division 2Football (France)
- Le Mans - Creteil : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Cardiff - Mansfield : 1 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Messina - Genoa : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?