Friday March 08, 2002
US date format: 3/8/2002, UK date format: 8/3/2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 8, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK Anything Is Possible / Evergreen by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
Panic Room, directed by David Fincher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Bureau And The Mole by David A. Vise was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Story of a Noble Family.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Demon Front or SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 08, 2002?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 08, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Tweet - Oops (Oh My)
- Mr. Cheeks - Lights, Camera, Action!
- Faith Evans - I Love You
- KeKe Wyatt Featuring Avant - Nothing In This World
- Jennifer Lopez Featuring Ja Rule - Ain't It Funny
- Ja Rule Featuring Ashanti - Always On Time
- Brandy - What About Us?
- Michael Jackson - Butterflies
- Fat Joe Featuring Ashanti - What's Luv?
- Usher - U Don't Have To Call
Sport Games on March 08, 2002
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Genk - Gent : 2 - 1
- Louvieroise - Charleroi : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Karlsruhe : 2 - 0
- Mannheim - Bochum : 1 - 2
- Schweinfurt - Unterhaching : 3 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Bradford - Man City : 0 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ternana - Como : 0 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $43.50
- Apple AAPL: opens at $24.74
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $63.63
- General Electric GE: opens at $41.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $104.82
- 1 USD = 128.58 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.585 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.6877 CHF
- 1 EUR = 112.38 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.615 GBP