Wednesday August 22, 2018
US date format: 8/22/2018, UK date format: 22/8/2018
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 22, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
Black Wake, directed by Jeremiah Kipp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Tailspin by Sandra Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nazar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 22, 2018?
- RC feasts - Mary queen of angels
- Senior industry sources say that the previously announced initial public offering of Saudi Aramco has been halted. (Reuters)
- 2018 Pacific hurricane season: Hurricane Lane strengthens to a Category 5 hurricane for around three hours as it heads toward Hawaii, before returning to Category 4. (CNN)
- Hurricane Lane strengthens to a Category 5 hurricane for around three hours as it heads toward Hawaii, before returning to Category 4. (CNN)
- 2018 Venezuela earthquakes: A 5.8 magnitude earthquake hits close to yesterday's 7.3 earthquake, this one inland near Yaguaraparo, Venezuela. (AP)It is revealed that 5 people died from heart attack due to shock in yesterday's earthquake. (AP)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next August 22If August 22, 2018 is your birthday you're 1 year, 11 months, 21 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 10 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $79.11
- Apple AAPL: opens at $214.10
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $105.85
- General Electric GE: opens at $12.61
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $146.01
- 1 USD = 0.862 EUR
- 1 USD = 110.549 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7744 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3602 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.2994 CAD