Wednesday 22 December 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid 20 was in the top 5 hits.
Hotel Rwanda, directed by Terry George, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Night Fall by Nelson DeMille was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Breakdown or Mario Golf: Advance Tour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 2004!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 December 2004 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 December
- Doug Ault: American baseball player and manager (d. 2004).
- One of the worst natural disasters in recorded history hits Southeast Asia, when the strongest earthquake in 40 years hits the entire Indian Ocean region. The massive 9.3 magnitude earthquake, epicentered just off the west coast of the Indonesian island of Sumatra, generates enormous tsunami waves that crash into the coastal areas of a number of nations including Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Malaysia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, and Indonesia. The official death toll in the affected
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 December 2004
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Villarreal : 2 - 2
- Ath Bilbao - Mallorca : 4 - 0
- Getafe - Santander : 2 - 0
- La Coruna - Zaragoza : 2 - 3
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Almeria - Gimnastic : 1 - 1
- Ciudad de Murcia - Cadiz : 0 - 0
- Cordoba - Alaves : 1 - 2
- Elche - Poli Ejido : 3 - 1
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Maritimo - Porto : 1 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?