Thursday 30 December 2004
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid 20 was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cover-Girl.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2005 Season or EverQuest II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 2004!
Which were the important events of 30 December 2004 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 December
- Artie Shaw: American jazz clarinetist, composer, and bandleader (Born 1910).
- Taipei 101, at the time tallest skyscraper in the world, standing at a height of 1,670 feet (509 metres ), officially opens.
- Simón Trinidad, high-profile FARC leader, is extradited to the United States, following the second extradition of a high drug dealer in a month and in 2004.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych resigns.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 December 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?