Monday 6 December 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg.
In UK Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child was in the top 5 hits.
Ocean's Twelve, directed by Steven Soderbergh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while A Redbird Christmas by Fannie Flagg was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mega64.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fate/stay night or FIFA Football 2005.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 2004!
Which were the important events of 6 December 2004 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 December
- Raymond Goethals: Belgian football coach (Born 1921).
- Terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing several people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 6 December 2004
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Munich 1860 - Greuther Furth : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Chateauroux - Dijon : 2 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Middlesbrough - Man City : 3 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Triestina - Piacenza : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?