Friday 22 March 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to One More Try by Timmy T.
In UK Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash was in the top 5 hits.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, directed by Michael Pressman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Heartbeat by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Kinder.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dahna: Megami Tanjō or DartMUD.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1991!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1991 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 March
- New York Daily News begins using motto "Forward with New York".
- Pamela Smart (high school teacher) found guilty in New Hampshire of manipulating her student-lover to kill her husband.
- Law enforcement officers raid fraternities at University of Virginia seizing drugs.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?