Sunday 22 October 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Salvatore Di Vittorio and Rita Guerra.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Massachusetts by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Wait Until Dark, directed by Terence Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while A Night Of Watching by Elliott Arnold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die Nibelungen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 October 1967!
Which were the important events of 22 October 1967 ?
- Salvatore Di Vittorio: Italian composer and conductor.
- Rita Guerra: Portuguese singer.
- Oona King: Baroness King of Bow English academic and politician.
- Ulrike Maier: Olympic skier, breaks neck during world cup skiing at age 26.
- Carlos Mencia: Honduran-American comedian actor producer and screenwriter.
- Ron Tugnutt: Canadian ice hockey player coach and sportscaster
- Murle Lindstrom wins LPGA Carlsbad Jaycee Golf Open
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- The Box Tops - The Letter
- The Association - Never My Love
- The Young Rascals - How Can I Be Sure
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Bill Cosby - Little Ole Man (Uptight-Everything's Alright)
- Brenton Wood - Gimme Little Sign
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?