Thursday 23 January 1992
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Giordano and Jack Reynor.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to All 4 Love by Color Me Badd.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Reservoir Dogs, directed by Quentin Tarantino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Archer's Goon.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Balloon Brothers or Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1992!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1992 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Louis Giordano: Vine Star.
- Jack Reynor: Movie Actor.
- Kota Wade: YouTube Star.
- Reina Triendl: Japanese model and actress.
- Visit opens at Criterion Theater NYC for 45 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- U2 - Mysterious Ways
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?