Saturday January 25, 1992US date format: 1/25/1992, UK date format: 25/1/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 25, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Fowler and Jordan Stephens.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to All 4 Love by Color Me Badd.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
The Mambo Kings, directed by Arne Glimcher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while J. Edgar Hoover by Curt Gentry was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Smoky Mountain Wrestling.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest or 3Kingdoms.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 January 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1992!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1992 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
Famous Birthdays:25 January
- Dan Jansen skates world record 500m in 36.41 seconds.
- 66th Australian Women's Tennis: Monica Seles beats M Fernandez (6-2, 6-3).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- George Michael - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Prince - Diamonds And Pearls
- Shanice - I Love Your Smile
- Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
- U2 - Mysterious Ways
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Top #10 R&B songs
Top #10 Latin songs
- Inolvidable - Luis Miguel
- Amor Mio, Que Me Has Hecho? - Camilo Sesto
- Vuela Vuela - Magneto
- Si Piensas,Si Quieres - Roberto Carlos Y Rocio Durcal
- Ella Me Vacila - La Banda Show
- No Lastimes Mas - Pandora
- Dejame Amarte Otra Vez - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Sola - Lourdes Robles
- Nadie Entiende - Daniela Romo
- Mi Gusto Es - Ana Gabriel
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / These Are The Days Of Our Lives
- Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl
- The KLF featuring Tammy Wynette - Justified And Ancient
- Everybody In The Place (EP) - The Prodigy
- Kym Sims - Too Blind To See It
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?