Sunday 23 May 1976
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kelly Monaco and Kelly Marie Monaco.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Silly Love Songs by Wings.
In UK Fernando by Abba was in the top 5 hits.
The Man Who Fell to Earth, directed by Nicolas Roeg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Spandau by Albert Speer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kapetan Mikula Mali.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barricade or Blockade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1976!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 May 1976 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Kelly Monaco: TV Actress.
- Kelly Marie Monaco: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Playmate (April, 1997).
- Melanie Joyce Bell: Vernon, New Jersey -- Miss America - New Jersey (1997).
- Celine Figard: French homicide victim.
- Ricardinho : Brazilian footballer and manager.
- Sinha : Brazilian-Mexican footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wings - Silly Love Songs
- Diana Ross - Love Hangover
- Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around And Fell In Love
- The Sylvers - Boogie Fever
- Silver Convention - Get Up And Boogie (That's Right)
- John Sebastian - Welcome Back
- Pratt and McClain - Happy Days
- Dorothy Moore - Misty Blue
- Henry Gross - Shannon
- Barry Manilow - Tryin' To Get The Feeling Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?