Wednesday 24 April 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Skylar Stecker .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Jud Süß, directed by Veit Harlan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Enclave or Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 24 April 2002 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Lucien Wercollier: Luxembourgian sculptor (Born 1908).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 24 April 2002
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Arsenal - West Ham : 2 - 0
- Ipswich - Middlesbrough : 1 - 0
Ethniki KatigoriaFootball (Greece)
- Panathinaikos - Ionikos : 5 - 3
- Heerenveen - Groningen : 2 - 0
- PSV Eindhoven - Willem II : 6 - 0
- Utrecht - AZ Alkmaar : 3 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?