Tuesday April 23, 2002
US date format: 4/23/2002, UK date format: 23/4/2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see zodiac on April 23, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Roger Dodger, directed by Dylan Kidd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Everything'S Eventual by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Verdammt verliebt.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bandits: Phoenix Rising or BMX XXX.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 23, 2002?
- Saint Gerard (d.1138)
- UNESCO International Day of the Book in honor of Shakespeare's and Cervantes's death on April 23, 1616.
- Turkey - National Sovereignty and Children's Day (1920)
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2007: (the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar).
- See more
- Pope John Paul II meets with American cardinals at the Vatican through April 24 regarding sexual abuse of children by priests and religious workers.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 23, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Pilar Montenegro - Quitame Ese Hombre
- Enrique Iglesias - Escapar [Escape]
- Chayanne - Y Tu Te Vas
- Shakira - Suerte [Whenever, Wherever]
- Alexandre Pires - Necesidad
Sport Games on April 23, 2002
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Blackburn - Newcastle : 2 - 2
- Fulham - Bolton : 3 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $40.50
- Apple AAPL: opens at $24.54
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $55.70
- General Electric GE: opens at $33.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $88.35
- 1 USD = 130.11 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5737 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.6503 CHF
- 1 EUR = 115.64 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6137 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 23, 2002?
On April 23, 2002 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is April 23, 2002?
On April 23, 2002 the zodiac sign was Taurus.
Who was the US President on April 23, 2002?
On April 23, 2002 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 23, 2002?
On April 23, 2002 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on April 23, 2002?
On April 23, 2002 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in April 23, 2002?
The number one song in the week of April 23, 2002 was Foolish by Ashanti in US and Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates in UK.
What were the top hits on April 23, 2002?
The top hits on April 23, 2002 were Foolish by Ashanti, What's Luv? by Fat Joe, Ain't It Funny by Jennifer Lopez in US and Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates, Whenever Wherever by Shakira, How You Remind Me by Nickelback in UK.