Sunday 3 February 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Guy Martin and Steven Stapleton.
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
Mother India, directed by Mehboob Khan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Water, Water Everywhere by Emily Kimbrough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tomahawk.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1957 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Guy Martin: French chef, who earned three stars from the Guide Michelin.
- Michele Greene: Las Vegas, Nevada -- Actress (Abby Perkins-LA Law).
- Steven Stapleton: English musician (Nurse With Wound).
- Eric Lander: American educator and scientist.
- Chico Serra: Brazilian race car driver.
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Havana Golf Open.
- Senegalese political party Democratic Rally merges into the Senegalese Party of Socialist Action (PSAS).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?