Friday February 25, 2000
US date format: 2/25/2000, UK date format: 25/2/2000
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 25, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Laura Ann Kesling and Kamryn Beck.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden.
In UK Rise by Gabrielle was in the top 5 hits.
A Place in the Sun, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Lion'S Game by Nelson DeMille was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Bruiser.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fear Effect or Dragon Blaze.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 25, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Mariah Carey Featuring Joe & 98 Degrees - Thank God I Found You
- Montell Jordan - Get It On Tonite
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott Featuring NAS, EVE & Q-Tip - Hot Boyz
- D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel)
- Jagged Edge - He Can't Love U
- Sisqo - Thong Song
- Joe - I Wanna Know
- J-Shin Featuring LaTocha Scott - One Night Stand
- Sammie - I Like It
- Donell Jones - U Know What's Up
Sport Games on February 25, 2000
- Atlanta Hawks - Seattle SuperSonics : 95 - 87
- Boston Celtics - Los Angeles Lakers : 96 - 109
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Miami Heat : 82 - 87
- Golden State Warriors - Detroit Pistons : 99 - 131
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Toronto Raptors : 107 - 85
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hansa Rostock - Freiburg : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Bochum - St Pauli : 2 - 0
- Offenbach - Chemnitz : 2 - 0
- TB Berlin - Aachen : 1 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Sampdoria - Cosenza : 2 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $72.56
- Apple AAPL: opens at $114.81
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $94.69
- General Electric GE: opens at $129.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $109.87
- 1 JPY = 0.57 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.5 CHF