Tuesday 29 July 1997
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cameron Dolan .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans.
In UK I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans was in the top 5 hits.
Spawn, directed by Mark A.Z. Dipp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Maze by Catherine Coulter was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rummel & Rabalder.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cleopatra Fortune or Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1997!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- The Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Mo Money, Mo Problems
- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Robyn - Do You Know (What It Takes)
- Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
- R. Kelly - Gotham City
- Bone Thugs N Harmony - Look Into My Eyes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?