Thursday 30 July 1964
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Vivica A Fox and Jurgen Klinsmann.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles.
In UK It's All Over Now by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
The Night of the Iguana, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1964 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Vivica A Fox: American actress.
- Jurgen Klinsmann: German footballer and manager.
- Guy Cummings: American body builder and male stripper, a career criminal with a rap sheet that included rape, assault and battery and fraud.
- Vivica Fox: Movie Actress.
- Ron Block: American singer-songwriter and banjo player.
- Alek Keshishian: Lebanese-American director producer and screenwriter
- Jürgen Klinsmann: German footballer and manager
- Laine Randjärv: Estonian lawyer and politician 6th Estonian Minister of Culture
- US naval fire on Hon Ngu / Hon Mo, North Vietnam
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 July 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Jan & Dean - The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody
- The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
- Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'
- Roger Miller - Dang Me
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?