Tuesday 28 January 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Aristide Caillaud and Jean Piel.
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
while The Mississippi Bubble by Emerson Hough was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 28 January 1902 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Aristide Caillaud: French painter whose work is categorised as Outsider art and Naive art.
- Jean Piel: French writer, editor, philosopher and critic.
- The Carnegie Institution of Washington is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Creole Belles - Metropolitan Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?