Monday 1 November 1999
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Buddy Handleson .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Lift Me Up by Geri Halliwell was in the top 5 hits.
The World Is Not Enough, directed by Michael Apted, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program by Richard F. Heller, Rachael F. Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Game Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden or Coaster Works.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 1 November 1999 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?