Monday 2 April 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Overton and Jacob "Jaap".
The Bright Shawl, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1923 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Hugh Overton: British diplomat.
- Jacob "Jaap": Firet; Dutch theologist (Agogisch Moment).
- Clifford Scott Green: American Federal Judge (d. 2007).
- Jean Cuminal: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Monsignor.
- Gloria Henry: American actress who was noted for playing the mom on TV's "Dennis the Menace.
- Carlo Hintermann: Italian film, television and stage actor and voice actor. He was sometimes credited as Carlo Hinterman.
- Clifford Green: American sergeant and judge (d. 2007)
- Johnny Paton: Scottish footballer coach and manager (d. 2015)
- G Spencer-Brown: English mathematician psychologist and author
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Who Did You Fool, After All? - Nora Bayes
- Aggravatin' Papa - Marion Harris
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?