Thursday 5 April 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Bright Shawl, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1923 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Ernest Mandel: Belgian philosopher / economist.
- Michael V Gazzo in Hillside: New Jersey, USA; actor (Cookie, Fear City).
- Michael V Gazzo: American actor (d. 1995).
- Stanley Orme: chairman (British Labour Party).
- Guy Berthier: Arles EXecutives.
- Eleanora Kimmel: German-American astrologer who studied astrology in Denver, Colorado and incorporated the Cosmobiology Research Foundation in August 1972. She was certified by Reinhold Ebertin and the Cosmobiological Academy in Aalen, Germany three months later. She published , "Cosmobiology Journal," and was called by many, 'the mother of American Cosmobiology.'
- Michael Gazzo: American actor and playwright (d. 1995)
- Nguyễn Thiệu: Vietnamese general and politician 5th President of South Vietnam (d. 2001)
- George Herbert: 5th Earl of Carnarvon, English financier (Born 1866).
- Firestone Tire and Rubber Company begins production of balloon-tires.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Marion Harris
- Who Did You Fool, After All? - Nora Bayes
- You Tell Her - I Stutter - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Haunting Blues - Jan Garber & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?