Thursday 2 May 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Insomnia, directed by Christopher Nolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Demon Front or Enclave.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 2002 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 May
- John Nathan-Turner: English television producer (Born 1947).
- Marad massacre of eight Hindus near Palakkad in Kerala.
- Squatters celebrated the reappropriation of Can Masdeu after a 3-day standoff with the Spanish national police resulting in the one of few successful attempts to resist a squat eviction in recent history.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?