Wednesday 22 May 2002
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maisa Silva .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK One Step Closer by S Club Juniors was in the top 5 hits.
Das Experiment, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Shelters of Stone by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Berserk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dynasty Tactics or The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 2002!
Which were the important events of 22 May 2002 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- In Washington, D.C., the remains of the missing Chandra Levy are found in Rock Creek Park.
- American civil rights movement: a jury in Birmingham, Alabama, convicts former Ku Klux Klan member Bobby Frank Cherry of the 1963 murders of four girls in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church.
- Estonia hosts the first Eurovision Song Contest in a former Soviet republic.
- China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates near the Penghu Islands at Taiwan Strait, killing all 225 people on board.
- The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large water ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- A barge collides with the Interstate 40 bridge across the Arkansas River in eastern Oklahoma, killing 14.
- Recent (discovery of) celebrity deaths: Police find the remains of missing intern Chandra Levy in a park in Washington, DC.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?