Tuesday 7 May 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Judah Tapert .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Unfaithful, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while On the Street Where You Live by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Signing Time!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Jetters or Combat Mission II: Barbarossa to Berlin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 2002 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Judah Tapert: New Zealand-born son of noted mother Lucy Lawless and her husband producer Rob Tapert.
- Kevyn Aucoin: American makeup artist and photographer (Born 1962).
- A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber kills 15 and wounds 58 in a billiards and gambling club in Rishon LeZion at approximately local time, while Ariel Sharon is meeting with President Bush in Washington D.C.
- Compaq Computer Company is finally merged into Hewlett-Packard Corporation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?