Saturday 3 February 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Carlisle and Pierre Chateau-Jobert.
Homer's Odyssey, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1912 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Mary Carlisle: American actress and singer.
- Pierre Chateau-Jobert: French senior army officer and fighter in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Jacques Soustelle: French politician, ethnologist and anthropologist, Governor General of Algeria in 1955-56.
- Amedee Fournier: France sport Champion.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?