Saturday 3 February 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Homer's Odyssey, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1912 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Pierre Chateau-Jobert: French senior army officer and fighter in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Mary Carlisle: American actress and singer.
- Jacques Soustelle: French politician, ethnologist and anthropologist, Governor General of Algeria in 1955-56.
- Amedee Fournier: France sport Champion.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?