Sunday 25 February 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Camille, directed by Andr Calmettes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1912 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Emile Allais: France sport Champion.
- Brenda Joyce: American actress (d. 2009).
- Max Corre: Cusset EXecutives.
- Bernard Lajarrige: French stage, film and television actor.
- Émile Allais: French champion alpine ski racer, who won all three events at the 1937 world championships in Chamonix and the gold in the combined in 1938.
- Guillaume IV: Grand Duke of Luxembourg (Born 1852).
- Marie-Adelaide, the eldest of six daughters of Guillaume IV, becomes the first reigning Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Naughty Marietta - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Ragtime Violin - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?