Sunday 4 February 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Homer's Odyssey, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1912 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- James Craig: Nashville, Tennessee -- Actor (Devil & Daniel Webster, Cyclops).
- Ola Skjak Braek: Norwegian politician (d. 1999).
- Jean Hérold-Paquis: French journalist who collaborated with the Nazis.
- Erich Leinsdorf: Austrian conductor, studied in Vienna and conducted as an assistant to Bruno Walter and Arturo Toscanini from 1934-1937.
- Jean Herold-Paquis: Arches Journalist.
- Ola Bræk: Norwegian banker and politician Norwegian Minister of Industry (d. 1999)
- Byron Nelson: Fort Worth, Texas -- PGA golfer (won 19 tournaments in 1945)
- Louis-Albert Vachon: French Canadian cardinal archbishop of Quebec (Born 1912)
- Franz Reichelt: Austrian tailor/Inventor (Born 1800's).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Everybody's Doing it Now - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Two Little Love Bees - Christie MacDonald & Reinald Werrenrath
- Gems from The Quaker Girl - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Oh That Navajo Rag - American Quartet
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?