Wednesday 3 November 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Der kleine Detektiv, directed by Heinrich Bolten-Baeckers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1909 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- James Reston: Scottish-American author, journalist, columnist, correspondent and Executive Director of The New York Times.
- James "Scotty" Barrett Reston: Clydebank, Scotland -- Journalist (NY Times).
- Robert Herland: France sport Champion.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Up, Up, Up in My Aeroplane - Haydn Quartet
- I Wish I Had My Old Gal Back Again - Manuel Romain
- Cupid's Telephone - Frank Stanley
- My Wife's Gone to the Country, Hurrah! Hurrah! - Bob Roberts
- The Billiken Man - Blanche Ring
- Mister Othello - Ada Jones
- The Traveling Man - Nat Wills
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 November 1909 and get them!