Saturday 3 October 1908
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Halvor Durban-Hansen and Herv? Floch.
The Reconciliation, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1908!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1908 ?
- Halvor Durban-Hansen: Norwegian printer and general manager of one of the country's oldest and largest printing businesses.
- Herv? Floch: Brest physician.
- Johnny Burke: American songwriter (d. 1964).
- The Pravda newspaper is founded by Leon Trotsky, Adolph Joffe, Matvey Skobelev and other Russian exiles in Vienna.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Eddie Morton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?