Monday 3 September 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Terry Wilson and Jeraldine Saunders.
Red Lights, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1923 ?
- Terry Wilson: California, United States -- Actor (Bill-Wagon Train).
- Jeraldine Saunders: American writer, author of "Love Boat" which was bought by TV for a successful eight-season series starting in 1977.
- Glen Bell: WW2 Veteran and the founder of Taco Bell.
- Fred Hawkins: American golfer (d. 2014).
- Kishan Maharaj: Indian tabla player (d. 2008).
- Mort Walker: American cartoonist (Beetle Bailey, Hi and Lois)
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Yes! We Have No Bananas - Selvin's Orchestra
- Who's Sorry Now? - Marion Harris
- Baby Won't You Please Come Home Blues - Bessie Smith
- Aunt Hagar's Blues - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?