Saturday 6 July 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mad Love, directed by Karl Freund, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1935!
Which were the important events of 6 July 1935 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- 14th Dalai: 14th Dalai Lama.
- Candy Barr: American exotic dancer.
- Arthur Taylor: American business executive; as President of the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS), he was invited to join the newly formed Trilateral Commission in 1973.
- Dalai Lama: Religious Leader.
- Dalai XIV: Tibetan supreme spiritual ruler of his country, in exile.
- 48th Wimbledon Womens Tennis: Helen Moody beats H Jacobs (63 36 75)
- Rotterdam Architect A van de Steurs Museum Boymans opens
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?