Friday 6 March 1987
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) by George Michael & Aretha Franklin was in the top 5 hits.
Evil Dead II, directed by Sam Raimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Windmills Of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1987!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1987 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Crissy Henderson: Model.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng: Ghanaian-German footballer.
- José Flores: Spanish footballer.
- Hannah Taylor-Gordon: English actress.
- 6.8 earthquake hits Ecuador, kills 100
- Belgium ferry boat Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes / sinks
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Linda Ronstadt - Somewhere Out There
- Bruce Willis - Respect Yourself
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
- Peter Gabriel - Big Time
- Bruce Hornsby - Mandolin Rain
- Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?