Saturday 6 November 1948
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Joan of Arc, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1948
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1948.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1948!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1948 ?
- Sidney Blumenthal: American journalist and political figure.
- Glenn Frey in Detroit: Michigan, USA; rocker (Eagles - "Take it Easy").
- Mohamed Hadid: Reality Star.
- Robert Hübner: German chess Grandmaster, chess writer, and papyrologist.
- Glenn Frey: American pop singer and musician, he co-founded "The Eagles" band with his friend Don Henley and was co-author of the huge hit "Hotel California".
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1948 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Freddy Martin & His Orchestra - On a Slow Boat to China
- Buttons and Bows - Betty Garrett (Art Mooney Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?