Tuesday 6 October 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Taylor Paris .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Ebeneezer Goode by The Shamen was in the top 5 hits.
1492: Conquest of Paradise, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bible Builder or Chakan: The Forever Man.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1992 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Bobby Brown - Humpin' Around
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?