Friday 30 October 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Greeicy Rendon and Seann Moore.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Passenger 57, directed by Kevin Hooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching X-Men.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Air Rescue or Bomber Man World.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 30 October 1992 ?
- St. Macarius
- Also see October 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Zenobius & Zenobia
- St. Theonestus
- St. Talacrian
- St. Serapion
- USA - Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Detroit)
- St. Saturninus
- St. Marcel
- Bl. John Slade
- St. Herbert
- St. Dorothy of Montau
- St. Artemas
- St. Arilda
- St. Alfonso Rodrfguez
- Calendar of Saints - October 30th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Bl. Angelus of Acri
- St. Maximus
- Greeicy Rendon: Soap Opera Actress.
- Seann Moore: Pop Singer.
- Michael Kittrell: Reality Star.
- Fil Thorpe-Evans: Bassist.
- Tequan Richmond: American actor.
- MTA begins installing automated fare collection turnstiles
- Disney releases the film Beauty and the Beast on videocassette. One million copies sell on the first day.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 October 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- En Vogue - Free Your Mind
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?