Friday 7 February 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Jeppe paa bjerget, directed by Viggo Larsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1908 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Buster Crabbe: American athlete, an Olympic swimming champ with a Gold Medal in 1932 in the 400 m. freestyle.
- Fred Gipson: American journalist and author (d. 1973).
- Manmath Gupta: Indian journalist and author (d. 2000).
- Donald Fearing: American male with an unusual dental history.
- Connie Mack sells hurler Rube Waddell to Saint Louis Browns for $5,000.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Under Any Old Flag at All - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 February 1908 and get them!