Friday 7 September 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Soldiers of the Cross, directed by Herbert Booth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1900 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- "Janet" Taylor Caldwell: England, United Kingdom -- Novelist (Melissa).
- Emerson Treacy: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actor (California Straight Ahead).
- Georges Vavasseur: French bookseller who ran the 'Tribune du Rhône' public speakers club in Lyon from 1924 to 1939.
- Giuseppe Zangara: Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933).
- Taylor Caldwell: American best-selling writer who began to write and illustrate from age 10.
- Yves Caron: Luneray Military man
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- San Francisco Sadie - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 September 1900 and get them!