Saturday 8 October 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Germaine Holley and Yves Giraud-Cabantous.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 October 1904 ?
- French Republican Calendar - Citrouille (Pumpkin) Day, seventeenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bolivia - reportedly, Che Guevara is honoured on this day at which he was captured in La Higuera, as San Ernesto, answering prayers for rain.
- Wales and Cornwall - Saint Keyne
- RC Saints - Saint Susan of Blois
- Germaine Holley: French astrologer and writer, representing a spiritual approach to astrology.
- Yves Giraud-Cabantous: French race car driver (d. 1973).
- Gustav Ratzenhofer: Austria sociologist / philosopher, dies at 62.
- 1st Vanderbilt Cup auto race (Hicksville, Long Island, NY)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- On a Good Old Trolley Ride - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?