Tuesday 8 November 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Kininmonth and Robert Degos.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1904 ?
- William Kininmonth: Scottish architect, known for mixing modern style with Scottish vernacular.
- Robert Degos: France Scientist.
- Cedric Belfrage: English-American journalist and author co-founded the National Guardian (d. 1990).
- President Theodore Roosevelt (Republican) defeats Alton B Parker (Democrat).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 November 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Teasing (I was Only Teasing You) - Billy Murray
- I am Longing for You, Sweetheart, Day by Day - Haydn Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?