Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1904 ?
- Robert Degos: France Scientist.
- William Kininmonth: Scottish architect, known for mixing modern style with Scottish vernacular.
- Cedric Belfrage: English-American journalist and author co-founded the National Guardian (d. 1990).
- President Theodore Roosevelt (Republican) defeats Alton B Parker (Democrat).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Teasing (I was Only Teasing You) - Billy Murray
- I am Longing for You, Sweetheart, Day by Day - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?