Friday 9 February 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Revenge, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 9 February 1990 ?
- Saint Apollonia, patron saint of dentists and dental technicians
- Saint Ansbert of Rouen
- Saint Maroon's Day - Lebanon
Famous Birthdays:09 February
- Bradys return to TV for 6 episodes on CBS TV
- Galileo flies by Venus
- Doina Melinte runs world indoor record 1.5km (4:00:27) and mile (4:17:13).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
- Seduction - Two To Make It Right
- Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
- Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Chicago - What Kind Of Man Would I Be?
- Roxette - Dangerous
- Skid Row - I Remember You
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Milli Vanilli - All Or Nothing
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?