Friday 23 February 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1990 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Shelby Blackstock: American noted family, the first child of award-winning country music star Reba McEntire and her husband-manager.
- Da'Quan Bowers: Football Player.
- Jeniffer Morel: Dancer.
- Kevin Cheung: Mauritian swimmer.
- Terry Hawkridge: English footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?