Friday 10 April 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Things to Come, directed by William Cameron Menzies, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 April 1936!
Which were the important events of 10 April 1936 ?
- Michael Naylor: insurance broker.
- Robert "Bobby": Smith; American singer (Spinners).
- Francois Vincent: France sport Champion.
- Sheila Ross: American artist, a painter and sculptor, a graphic artist.
- Pierre Delerive: Lille EXecutives.
- John Madden: American pro football player, coach and sportscaster. He coached the Oakland Raiders for ten years and had a record of 103-32-7. Married once, fears flying.
- John Howell: English long jumper
- Milt Kogan: American actor
- Bobbie Smith: American singer (The Spinners) (d. 2013)
- 200 mirror blank arrives in Pasadena
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 April 1936 and get them!