Tuesday 10 March 1981
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kristen Maloney and Samuel Eto'o.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to 9 To 5 by Dolly Parton.
In UK Jealous Guy by Roxy Music was in the top 5 hits.
The Howling, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while The Covenant by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Riker.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Sky Skipper or Mario.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1981.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1981!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1981 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Kristen Maloney: American gymnast.
- Samuel Eto'o: Cameroonian footballer.
- Efthimios Kouloucheris: Greek footballer.
- Ángel López: Spanish footballer.
- Steven Reid: Irish International footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?