Saturday 11 June 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clarence "Pinetop" Smith and Daphne Fielding.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1904 ?
- Clarence "Pinetop" Smith: Jazz pianist / singer (Boogie Woogie Piano).
- Daphne Fielding: Socialite / writer.
- Emil Frantisek Burian: Composer.
- German Lieutenant General Lothar von Trotha lands in Swapokmund, SW-Africa
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Toyland - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?