Monday 11 June 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1934 ?
- Consort of Denmark Henrik: French nobleman and the husband of Queen Margrethe II.
- Jean-Claude Casanova: French economist and intellectual.
- Anthony Evans: British high court judge.
- Pookie Hudson: Vocalist (Goodnite Sweetheart Goodnite-Spaniels).
- Henrik : French-born Prince Consort of Denmark.
- Lev Vygotsky: Belarusian-Russian psychologist and philosopher (d. 1934).
- Disarmament conference in Geneva fails
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?