Wednesday 12 January 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Against All Odds by Steve Brookstein was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while America (The Book) by Jon Stewart and The Writers of The Daily Show was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 12 January 2005 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 January
- Steven Contursi and Donald Kagin purchase the unique (US) 1787 Brasher gold doubloon for US$2,990,000, third highest price ever paid for a rare coin at public auction.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?