Wednesday 13 July 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hayley Erin and Papi Flacko.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Client, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Floyd on Italy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aoki Densetsu Shoot! or Brian Lara Cricket.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1994!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1994 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Hayley Erin: American actress.
- Papi Flacko: Blogger.
- TheBurntChip : YouTube Star.
- Ridge Canipe: American actor.
- Henrikas Žustautas: Lithuanian sprint canoer.
- Jeff Gillooly sentenced to 2 years for attack on Nancy Kerrigan
- OJ Simpson (charged with murder) gives hair samples for testing
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 July 1994
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?