Monday 13 June 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Lion King, directed by Roger Allers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cannon Fodder 2 or Warcraft franchise.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1994 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 June
- Chicago Cub 2nd baseman Ryne Sandberg, retires due to poor play, he forfeits $15.7 million of his $25 million contract
- Don Mattingly plays 1st base 1,469 game for Yankees (2nd most)
- A jury in Anchorage, Alaska, blames recklessness by Exxon and Captain Joseph Hazelwood for the Exxon Valdez disaster, allowing victims of the oil spill to seek $15 billion in damages.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Warren G - Regulate
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?