Friday 13 November 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shabazz Muhammad and Jinx .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
Malcolm X, directed by Spike Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bucky O'Hare or Captain Novolin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1992 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Shabazz Muhammad: American professional basketball player, who since 2013 has played for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- Jinx : YouTube Star.
- Maksim Podholjuzin: Estonian footballer.
- Riddick Bowe beats Evander Holyfield in 12 for heavywgt boxing title
- The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 November 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Madonna - Erotica
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?